出国旅游常用英语口语有

心虚2023-04-13  21

Where is the railway station? 火车站在哪?

Melbourne central station, please. 墨尔本中心火车站

How much is it? 多少钱?

Is there a bus that goes to Melbourne central station? 有去墨尔本中心火车站的巴士吗?

What station does the train for Melbourne leave from? 去墨尔本的火车是从那一站离开的

Where is the ticket office? 卖票的地方在哪?

A ticket to Melbourne, please. 一张去墨尔本的票

One way or a round trip ticket? 单程还是环程票

Second class one way, please 二等单程

Are there reserved seats on the train? 火车上设有座位预留吗?

I don’t think it’s necessary, as the train won’t be crowded. 我想没有必要,因为火车不是很挤

Can I stop over on the way? 我可以中途下车吗?

Can I have a second-class ticket to Melbourne, please? 一张2等票去墨尔本

Are there any discount tickets for me? 我买票有折扣吗?

May I see a timetable? 我可以看看时间表吗?

Does this train run everyday? 这天天通火车吗?

I’d like to go to Melbourne tomorrow. What time is there a train? 我想明天去墨尔本,几点的火车?

Is there a train that goes any faster? 有更快的车吗?

From which station does the train leave? 火车从哪站出发?

At which window can I make a reservation? 在哪个窗口我可以做预订

I’d like to reserve a seat on this train 我想要订个座位

I’d like to reserve a sleeper to Melbourne 我想订张去墨尔本的卧铺

I’d like the upper (the lower) berth. 我想要个上层(下层)的

Are any reserved seats available? 可以预订座位吗?

I’d like to change my reservation 我想改变我的预订

Do I need a reservation? 我需要预订吗?

Smoking (non-smoking) car, please 吸烟(非吸烟)车厢

How long is the ticket valid? 车票多长时间有效?

What time does the first (last/next) train to Melbourne leave? 什么时候第一辆(最后一辆/下一辆)车从墨尔本出发

Is it a direct train? 有直达车吗?

Is there a connection to Melbourne? 有去墨尔本的联运吗?

Do I have to change train? 我还需要换车吗?

Will the train leave on schedule? 火车准时出发吗?

What time does the train arrive in Melbourne? 火车几点到墨尔本

Are there any express train? 有特快列车吗?

Where does the train go to? 这辆车是去哪的?

Does the train split up? 列车会分离吗?

Is there a dining (sleeping) car on the train? 这有餐车(卧铺)车厢吗?

Does this train stop at Melbourne? 火车在墨尔本停吗?

Is there a direct train to Melbourne? 有直达去墨尔本的火车吗?

Where do I change trains? 我在哪换车?

How long does it take to get to Melbourne? 多长时间能到墨尔本?

What platform does the train leave from? 火车从哪个站台出发

Is this the right platform for the train to Melbourne? 这个是去墨尔本的站台吗?

How long does it take to go to Melbourne? 去墨尔本需要多长时间?

Do I have to change trains to go to Melbourne? 去墨尔本我需要换车吗?

Can you help me with these bags? 你能帮我看一下包吗?

Does the train to Melbourne shop at this station? 去墨尔本的火车在这站停吗?

How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive? 还有多长时间火车能到?

Is this the train to Melbourne? 这是去墨尔本的火车吗?

Excuse me. May I get by? 打扰一下,我能过去吗?

Is this seat taken? 这座有人吗?

May I sit here? 我可以座这吗?

I think this is my seat 我想这是我的座位。

May I smoke? 我可以吸烟吗?

Do I need a reservation for the dining car? 我需要订餐厅的座位吗?

Could I reserve a table at 7 o’clock? 我可以在7点订桌吗?

Can I stop over with this ticket? 我可以中途下车吗?

This car does to Melbourne, doesn’t it? 这是去墨尔本的车,对吗?

Does this car go to Melbourne? 这车去墨尔本吗?

May I open the window? 我可以打开窗户吗?

What is the next stop? 下一站是什么?

How long does this train stop there? 车在这停多长时间?

Could you let me know before we get to Melbourne? 到墨尔本之前可以告诉我一下吗?

What time do we get to Melbourne? 我们什么时间到墨尔本?

What station is this? 这站是哪里?

Where is the sleeping car? 卧铺在哪里?

Where is my berth? 我的床铺在哪里?

Could you make up my berth? 可以整理一下我的床铺吗?

Could you make me up at 7 o’clock tomorrow morning? 明早7点能叫我起床吗?

I lost my ticket. What should I do? 我丢了我的票,我该怎么办?

Can I cancel this ticket? 我能取消这张票吗?

I’d like to change this ticket to the first class. 我想换成头等票

I missed my station. 我找不到火车站拉

I missed my train. 我找不到火车拉

I left something on the train. 我忘了些东西在火车上

Please validate my pass 请确认我的通行证

I’d like to start using this pass for 45 days from the day after tomorrow. 我开始用这张通行证在45天之间

Can I get on this train with this ticket? 我可以用这张票上车吗?

Where is ABC office? ABC 办公室在哪?

Do I need a reservation? 我需要预订吗?

I have an Apass 我有A票

Could you issue the supplement coupons 你们发行增刊的优待券吗?

Where is the bus depot for the ABC buses? ABC线路的巴士站在哪里?

Where is the ticket office? 卖票的地方在哪里?

To Melbourne, please 到墨尔本,谢谢

Can I get a ticket on the bus? 我能上车买票吗?

What time does the bus for Melbourne leave? 墨尔本出发的巴士是几点?

How long does it take to get to Melbourne? 去墨尔本多长时间?

Do I have to transfer? 我还得换车吗?

Where can I check my baggage? 在哪里可以检查我的行李

Could I keep this baggage? 我能带者这些行李吗?

Which gate does the bus for Melbourne leave from 从墨尔本出发的车在几号门?

Which bus goes to Melbourne? 哪辆车去墨尔本

What time does next bus leave? 下一辆车什么时候出发?

Is this seat taken? 这个座有人吗?

May I sit next to you? 我可以做你旁边吗?

Where should I put my baggage? 我的行李应该放在哪里?

What time does this bus leave? 巴士什么时候离开?

Where is the rest room? 洗手间在哪里?

How long does the bus stop here? 巴士在这挺多久?

I’ll get off here 我在这里下车

I’ll take the next bus. 我要坐下辆车

May I have a bus route map? 可以给我张巴士线路图吗?

May I see the time table? 我可以看一下时刻表吗?

Is there a bus to Melbourne? 有去墨尔本的巴士吗?

Where should I transfer? 我应该在哪转站?

Where can I buy a ticket? 我在哪能买着票?

How long does it take to get there on foot? 步行去那里需要多长时间?

Which bus goes to the airport? 哪辆车去飞机场?

Does this bus go to Melbourne? 这是去墨尔本的巴士吗?

How much is it to Melbourne? 去墨尔本多少钱?

Transfer ticket, please 换车票

How many stops to Melbourne? 去墨尔本要停多少站?

I’d like to get off at Melbourne 我在墨尔本站下车

Could you tell me when to get off? 能告诉我什么时候下车吗?

How can I get the bus to stop? 我怎么能让巴士停下来?

I’ll get off at the cathedral. 在教堂前我要下车

I’ll get off here 我在这下车

May I have a subway map? 我可以看一下地铁线路图吗?

Which line should I change trains to go to Melbourne? 去墨尔本我应该换哪条线?

Which exit should I take for Melbourne central station? 我从哪个出口走在墨尔本中心火车站?

Is the next station Melbourne central station? 下一站是墨尔本中心火车站吗?

Where is the taxi stand? 哪有出租车站台?

Could you call a taxi for me? 你能为我叫辆出租车吗?

Where can I catch a taxi? 我在哪能赶上出租车?

Where to? 去哪里?

How much does it cost to zoo? 去动物园多少钱?

Could you take me to Melbourne and bring me back? 你能带我去墨尔本在接我回来吗?

Could you turn on the heating (air-conditioning)? 你可以把暖风(空调)打开吗?

Could you help me carry my baggage? 你能帮我搬行李吗?

To this place, please 去这里

I’m in a hurry 我有急事

Could you give me a brief tour of the city, please? 你能带我去市中心大概转一下吗?

Would you wait for me? 可以等我吗?

Could you drive more slowly 可以开的慢点吗?

Please turn to the right (left) 请右(左)转

Shop here, please 停这里

How much is it? 多少钱?

The fare is different from the meter. 收费和仪表盘上的不一样

Thank you。 Keep the change. 谢谢,不用找拉。

What kind of excursion cruises are there on the river 在这条河上有什么样的游览船?

How many cruises are there each day? 这里一天有多少游览船?

Where can I board the ship? 我在哪里上船?

How long does it take to there and come back? 来回需要多长时间?

What time does the next ship leave? 下一班船什么时候出发?

Is there a moonlight cruise tonight? 有夜间的游览船吗?

Does the fare include meal? 费用包括吃的吗?

What time do we board? 我们什么时候上船?

What time does the ship leave? 这艘船什么时候出发?

Where is my cabin? 我的船室在哪?

How long does it take to south bank? 去南岸需要多长时间?

At which port do we stop? 我们在哪个码头停靠?

Can I reserve a deck chair? 我可以预订一张甲板上的椅子吗?

From what time can I have breakfast? 什么时候可以吃早餐?

How long do we stop here? 我们在这里停靠多久?

I’d like to do some sightseeing while the ship is in port 当船靠港的时候,我想看看周围的景色

I’m seasick, may I have some medicine? 能给我些药吗,我晕船

Could you call a doctor, please? 能帮我找个医生吗?

I’d like to rent a car, please 我想要租一辆汽车。

Where can I rent a car? 在哪里我可以租到车?

I have a reservation. 我做了预订。

This is my voucher. 这是我的凭证。

What kind of cars do you have? 你们有什么样的车?

I’d like an automatic (a compact/a sports) car 我想要辆自动档(轻便/运动)车

May I see the rate list? 我可以看下费用单吗?

I’d like to see the car before I rent it. 我想在租之前看下车

I’d like to rent this type of car for 3 days. 我想租这种车3天

Do you have any special rates? 你们有特价吗?

What is the rate per day (week)? 每天(周)怎么收费?

How much does it cost for 3 days? 3天的费用是多少?

Is the mileage free? 公里数是免费的吗?

Does it include gas? 包括汽油吗?

No. Fill the gas when you return the car. 不。 还车的时候请加满油

Does the price include insurance? 保险在这费用中吗?

Can I drive a car with my Chinese driving license? 我可以用中国的驾照开车吗?

Do you want insurance? 你想要保险吗?

I’d like full insurance. 我想要全额保险

This is my international driving permit. 这是我的国际驾照。

Please write down your home address 请写下你的家庭住址

Where are you staying? 你在哪里暂住?

Please send the car to Boston Hotel tomorrow morning 明天早上请把车送到波士顿酒店。

When do I have to return the car? 什么时候我还车?

Can I drop it off at my destination? 我能把车放在我的目的地吗?

Can I drop it off in Melbourne? 我能把车放在墨尔本吗?

How much do you charge for dropping off the car? 你们取车需要收费多少?

Do I have to pay a deposit? 我需要支付押金吗?

Please tell me some places to call in case of trouble. 请告诉我一旦发生紧急情况我应该给谁打电话

May I have a road map? 能给我张道路地图吗?

Is there a gas station around here? 这附近有加油站吗?

Fill it up, please 请加满油

Ten dollars of gas, please 10圆钱

How can I use this gasoline pump? 如何使用这个油泵啊?

Could you check the battery (brake fluid)? 你能检查一下电池(刹车油)?

The clutch isn’t working right 离合器片没有正常工作

The car makes a strange noise. 车发出奇怪的声音

I have a flat tire. 我有一个瘪胎

My car has broken down. 我的车抛锚拉

Could you show me on the map where I am? 能告诉我在地图上的什么位置吗?

Where is the nearest motel around here? 这里最近的旅店在哪?

Where can I park? 我可以停在这吗?

Please call the police. 请叫警察

Please call an ambulance. 请叫救护车

Where is the nearest telephone? 最近的电话在哪?

墨尔本是发达的城市,公共交通很方便,有火车、有轨电车和公共汽车。

墨尔本的主要公共交通工具是市内火车,与地铁不同的是它多数是行走在地面以上的,只是在市中心区域内在地下行驶。这里的火车贯穿了主要的交通要道和主要人口居住地区,由于墨尔本市中心是比较繁忙的商业中心,所以许多人在上班时因无法停泊私家车而改乘火车,同时它也是运载学生上学的主要交通工具。墨尔本的公共交通票的价格是以地区和时间划分,而且车票是火车、电车、巴士通用的。在每个车站的自动售票机处都可以购得车票,通常分为2小时票(在两小时内任意次数乘坐区域内的火车、电车、巴士都可以),全天票,周票,月票和年票,买时间越长的价格相对会越优惠。票价除了与时间有关以外也与地区划分有关,在墨尔本将主要市内地区划分为两个区域,如果跨区域乘车,票价也会相对增加。

V/Line火车是通往墨尔本远郊,维多利亚州等地方的火车,也到部分市内火车的站点。持当天V/Line的火车票可以当一般的全天票在墨尔本使用。

墨尔本的巴士(公共汽车)是除火车以外的辅助交通工具,它能到达相对火车无法到达的区域,但巴士的班次比较少,通常工作日是15分钟至30分钟一班,周末基本一个小时一班。全墨尔本约有300条公共汽车线路。

有轨电车(Tram)是墨尔本的特色之一,墨尔本是澳大利亚唯一拥有有轨电车的城市。墨尔本的电车网络四通八达,承担着重要的公共交通工具角色。最新款的墨尔本电车每辆可承载140名乘客,墨尔本市政府经常通过宣传广告呼吁市民多乘坐电车,减少使用私家车。在墨尔本市中心,有一条环城电车线路,本地市民和游客都可以免费乘坐,方便大家欣赏墨尔本的市区景色,其行走路线环绕市中心外围,沿途经过许多观光景点,包括维多利亚市场、墨尔本议会大厦、皇冠赌场、皇家展览馆、IMAX电影院、墨尔本旧监狱、墨尔本中心(Melbourne

从交通总量的承担而言,墨尔本最主要交通的工具是私人汽车,在2007年,墨尔本大约有360万辆私人汽车奔驰在全长22320公里的城市道路上,公共交通只是承担了略多于7%的交通量。为了解决日益繁忙的城市交通,墨尔本市政府费尽了心思,不断推出各种举措鼓励人们多使用公共交通。从2008年三月起,墨尔本市民每天早上七时之前乘坐火车是免费的。这是墨尔本最新的、为了改善城市交通的大胆尝试。2010年,墨尔本实行新的公共交通计价方式,通过Myki的新型IC卡,可以用于市内火车,巴士,有轨电车和V/Line上。

机场:大墨尔本地区拥有共五座飞机场,其中墨尔本国际机场为最大型的综合国际机场,机场货物吞吐量为澳大利亚最大,客运量第二大,仅次于悉尼国际机场。

港口:墨尔本港开通于1889年。港区面积143,000平方米,拥有超过30个的泊位、以及16个平台。年吞吐量在190万个货柜。以眼下的设计能力,预计到2015年港口将会饱和,扩建亦迫在眉急。

墨尔本港以港口吞吐量和面积计算都是澳大利亚的第一大港口。

线路叫做the overland,great southern rail公司运营,每周2次,星期2和星期6早上8点从墨尔本Southern Cross Station发车,根据仓位等级不同单程车费70到189,往返129到299刀。


转载请注明原文地址:https://juke.outofmemory.cn/read/3508053.html

最新回复(0)