点餐英语对话情景

点餐英语对话情景,第1张

对话教学是新课程改革背景下积极倡导的一种教学形态,是一种尊重主体性、体现创造性、追求人性化的教学。我精心收集了关于点餐的英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!

关于点餐的英语对话篇1

Steven is calling a restaurant for booking a table.

史蒂文正在给一家酒店打电话预订餐桌。

Clerk: This is Hilton Hotel. Can I help you?

职员:这里是希尔顿饭店,请问您有什么需要?

Steven: Yes. I'd like to book a table for dinner this evening.

史蒂文:我想预订今天的晚餐。

Clerk: All right. And what time would you like your table?

职员:好的,什么吋候需要?

Steven: Perhaps 7:30.

史蒂文:大概七点半。

Clerk: OK. But how many are there in your party?

职员:好的,请问你们几个人用餐?

Steven: A party of eight.

史蒂文:8个人。

Clerk: All right. Is there anything else Ican do for you?

职员:好的。请问你还有什么要求吗?

Steven: Can you arrange a table overlooking the river? We'd like to enjoy the evening view.

史蒂文:希望您能给我安排一个能俯瞰到河的位置。我们想欣赏一下夜景。

Clerk: No problem. I'll arrange one for you.

职员:没问题,我会为您安排的。

Steven: That's great. Thank you. By the way, how late are you open until?

史蒂文:那太好了,谢谢你。顺便问一句,你们晚上营业到几点?

Clerk: We are open until midnight. Would you give me your name?

职员:我们一直营业到午夜。请问你贵姓?

Steven: Steven Smith.

史蒂文:史蒂文·史密斯。

Clerk: OK. Steven Smith, a table for eight at about 7: 30 this evening.

职员:好的。史蒂文·史密斯,今晚七点半,八人餐桌。

Steven: Thank you very much. Goodbye!

史蒂文:非常感谢,再见!

关于点餐的英语对话篇2

Waiter: Can I take your order now,madam?您现在可以点菜了吗,太太?

May:Yes. What would you remend?是的。你推荐什么?

Waiter: I am happy to remend the fish.我很乐意向您推荐鱼。

May:It tastes delicious and it's today's special.它的味道很鲜美,而且是今天的特色菜。

Waiter: Our chef is from the coast and loves seafood.我们的主厨是从海边请来的,喜欢海鲜。

May:Today's special is actually his favorite dish.今天的特色菜是他最喜欢的。

Waiter: So I'm sure it is absolutely fabulous.所以我肯定它会非常好吃。

May:It does sound wonderful. Maybe I'll try it.听起来确实不错。或许我会尝尝。

Waiter: Is there anything else? 还其他的吗?

May:Maybe I could interest you in one of our fine appetizers.或许您可以尝尝我们的开胃小吃。

Waiter: Such as the escargot.比如说蜗牛。

May:Not today,thanks. But I'd like to know if you have any vegetarian dishes.

今天就不点了,谢谢。不过我想知道你们有素菜吗?

Waiter: Yes,Here's the menu. 有。这是选单。

May:And what do you think you'd like to order?你想点什么?

Waiter: Maybe I don't want the fish.我不想要鱼了。

May:I think I'll have the green bean dish instead.我想换这道豆角吧。

Waiter: What kind of soup would you like?你喜欢什么汤呢?

May:I'd like the egg drop soup.蛋花汤。

Waiter: Ok. Is that all? 好的,就这些了吗?

May: Yes.是的

Waiter: Would you like anything to drink while you wait?您等菜的时候要点喝的吗?

May:Just an ice water, thanks!一杯冰水。谢谢。

关于点餐的英语对话篇3

Rumei: Everything on the menu looks good.

如梅:选单上的菜看着样样都好。

Yunbo: Dashan, what's surf and turf?

云波:大山,Surf and Turf 这道菜是什么做的?

Dashan: It's a *** all steak and a lobster tail.

大山:是嫩牛排加龙虾尾。

Rumei: That sounds delicious. I'd like that. How about you, Dashan?

如梅:听起来很好吃。 我想来一盘。 大山,你呢?

Dashan: I can't decide.

大山:我定不下来。

Server: Are you ready to order?

服务员:可以点菜了吗?

Rumei: Yes, I'd like a surf and turf.

如梅:可以。我要一份海鲜牛排。

Yunbo: I'd like the same.

云波:我也要一份。

Dashan: Hmm. I'd like a hamburger. No, I'd like some roast beef. No, I'd like a T-bone steak.

大山:我要一个汉堡包。不行,我要烤牛肉。不,我要带骨牛排。

旅游英语口语--入住酒店

我会晚一点到达,请保留所预订的房间

I'll arrive late, but please keep my reservation.

我在台北已预订房间。

I made a reservation in Taipei.

我的名字是王明明。

My name is Wang Ming-Ming.

我想要一间安静一点的房间。

I'd like a quiet room.

我想要楼上的房间。

I'd like a room on the upper level.

我想要一间视野好(有阳台)的房间。

I'd like a room with a nice view (a balcony).

随时都有热水供应吗?

Is hot water available any time?

我可以看一看房间吗?

May I see the room?

是否还有更大的(更好的/更便宜的)房间?

Do you have anything bigger (better/cheaper)?

我要订这间房间。

I'll take this room.

麻烦填写这张住宿登记表。

Would you fill in this registration form?

这里可使用信用卡(旅行支票)吗?

Do you accept credit crads(traveler's checks)?

是否可代为保管贵重物品?

Could you keep my valuables?

餐厅在那儿?

Where is the dining room?

餐厅几点开始营业?

What time does the dining room open?

早餐几点开始供应?

What time can I have breakfast?

旅馆内有美容院(理发院)吗?

Is there a beauty salon(barber shop)?

是否可给我一张有旅馆地址的名片?

Can I have a card with the hotel's address?

是否可在此购买观光巴士券?

Can I get a ticket for the sight-seeing bus here?

最近的地铁站在那里?

Where is the nearest subway station?

何时需退房?

When is check-out time?

明早你是否能帮我将行李拿到大厅?

Could you bring my baggage down to the lobby tomorrowmorning?

当然。你何时离开?

Sure. What time are you leaving?

8点。

At 8 o'clock.

那麼,我将在7点50分到你的房间。

Then I'll go to your room at 7:50.

我总共有3件行李。

I have three pieces of baggage.

明早,请将行李放在你的门口。

Please leave them outside your room tomorrow morning.

这是316号房。我想要一件毛毯。

This is room 316. I'd like a blanket, please.

请送给我一壶咖啡(热水)。

Please bring me a pot of coffee (boiled water).

请送给我一些冰块和水。

Please bring me some ice cubes and water.

我想设定早晨的呼叫铃。

I'd like a wake-up call, please.

几点?

What time?

明早7点。

7 o'clock tomorrow morning.

冷气(电视、灯)无法开启。

The air-conditioner (T.V. set、light)doesn't work.

房间内没有热水。

There is no hot water.

热水不够热。

The hot water is not hot enough.

我要退房。请给我帐单。

I'd like to check out. My bill, please.

我拿了一瓶小吧台中的可乐。

I had a coke in the mini-bar.

是否能以信用卡付帐?

Can I pay by credit card?

我住的很愉快。

I enjoy my stay.

我有些衣服需要送洗。

I have some laundry.

这些衣服需要洗涤(熨平)。

I'd like these clothes cleaned (pressed).

请将你需要洗的衣服放在纸袋中,并将衣物内容写下来。

Please put your laundry in the paper bag and write downthe contents of the laundry on it.

明天(後天)是否可洗好?

Will it be ready by tomorrow (the day after tomorrow)?

我今晚(明天)就要。

I need them tonight (tomorrow).

我明早9点以前需要这些清洗的衣物。

I'd like to have my laundry by 9 o'clock tomorrow morning.

这件不是我的。

This is not mine.

有一件遗失了。

There's one piece missing.

明早几时开始可以送洗衣物?

From what time do you accept laundry tomorrow morning?

从早上9点开始到下午4点为止。

From 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.


欢迎分享,转载请注明来源:聚客百科

原文地址: https://juke.outofmemory.cn/pretty/3533433.html

()
打赏 微信扫一扫 微信扫一扫 支付宝扫一扫 支付宝扫一扫
上一篇 2023-04-15
下一篇 2023-04-15

发表评论

登录后才能评论

评论列表(0条)

保存