Where do you want to travel?
关于去哪儿旅游的对话:
Joan: Hello,Ashley! Where did you go for your trip?
你好,艾诗莉!你去哪里旅游了?
Joe: Beijing,for I only had a week.
北京,因为我只有一周的时间。
Joan: Oh! That is a good place! How was your trip like?
噢!那是个好地方啊!旅行感觉如何?
Joe: I had much fun on our trip.
我觉得旅行还是很有意思的!
Joan: Could you tell me what your trip was like?
讲述一下您的旅游好吗?
Joe: Oh,not bad,but very tiring!
哦!挺不错的,就是感到累。
Joan: Where do you think is better for shopping in Beijing?
北京哪里适合购物?
Joe: Wangfujing Street. I think. It has got more exclusive shops.
王府井街。那里有更多的专卖店。
Joan: What's the weather like in Beijing?
北京的天气如何?
Joe: It's kind of cold.
有点凉。
Joan: How were the restaurants there?
那里的餐馆怎么样?
Joe: It seemed they're wonderful,and not expensive.
似乎不错,还不贵。
Joan: Is there any mentions of tours?
旅行中应该注意什么?
Joe: Yes.A traveler should train himself to observe the odd customs there.
旅行者应该学会观察当地的奇特习俗。
Joan: Did you have any complaint about the trip?
你对旅行有不满意的地方吗?
Joe: Yes.Traveling is too expensive.
有的。旅行费用太昂贵。
Joan: Where do you want to go next year?
明年你想去哪?
Joe: I never want to travel any more .
我再也不想旅行了!
翻译方式有很多Where shall we go ?
Where shall we travel?
Where shall we go for a trip?
Where shall we plan to go?
Where are we going to have fun?或者Where are we going to hang out ?但老外一般不这样提问,他们多是问“我们去哪里好呢?”前后的语境里会指明去游玩还是怎么样。希望对你有帮助。