香港话和粤语是不是一样的。

香港话和粤语是不是一样的。,第1张

广东省、珠三角、香港、澳门,都是使用粤语

粤语,又叫广东话、广州话、广府话、粤方言、白话,英文名叫Cantonese (或 Yue),主要通行于广东省大部、广西省东南部、香港、澳门、以及一些海外华人华侨社区。

香港的粤语不是最正宗的粤语。毫无疑问。岭南文化中心在广州。最正宗的粤语还是在广州。香港的粤语有点英语腔。

香港居民说的是粤语,不过里面很多词都掺到很多英文。它不是年轻一代香港人特有的,也不仅仅存在与香港职场中(职场里会严重些),随便一个六七十的的士司机,或者街市买菜的师奶都会这样说话。其次就是港人说话会带着大量广人极少用到的舶来词。这些都是由香港的文化背景决定的。

扩展资料:

粤语的主要层次来自唐代后期。比如轻唇音的非敷奉三母粤语一般读f,微母读m。非组的轻唇化出现在唐代中后期,粤语微母读m可能是ɱ的回头演变。五代十国的南汉治下南粤比较稳定,是粤语形成的重要时段。

后来粤语又受到宋代珠玑巷移民的一些影响。南宋朱熹说:“四方声音多讹,曰:‘却是广中人说得声音尚好,盖彼中地尚中正,自洛中脊来。只是太边南去,故有些热。若闽浙则皆边东角矣,闽浙声音尤不正。’”彼时粤语与通语的差别不会太大。

粤语有一些自己的创新。比如大部分点元音分长短、介音不发达、不少地方心母读ɬ/θ。这些可能与少数民族语言底层有关。粤语有的特点原先与官话相近,比如广州话精组与知照分立,晚近两组声母合并,广州话的舌尖元音也消失了。

1 I see. 我明白了。

2 I quit! 我不干了!

3 Let go! 放手!

4 Me too. 我也是。

5 My god! 天哪!

6 No way! 不行!

7 Come on. 来吧(赶快)

8 Hold on. 等一等。

9 I agree。 我同意。

10 Not bad. 还不错。

11 Not yet. 还没。

12 See you. 再见。

13 Shut up! 闭嘴!

14 So long. 再见。

15 Why not 好呀! (为什么不呢)

16 Allow me. 让我来。

17 Be quiet! 安静点!

18 Cheer up! 振作起来!

19 Good job! 做得好!

20 Have fun! 玩得开心!

21 How much 多少钱

22 I'm full. 我饱了。

23 I'm home. 我回来了。

24 I'm lost. 我迷路了。

25 My treat. 我请客。

26 So do I. 我也一样。

27 This way。 这边请。

28 After you. 您先。

29 Bless you! 祝福你!

30 Follow me. 跟我来。

31 Forget it! 休想! (算了!)

32 Good luck! 祝好运!

33 I decline! 我拒绝!

34 I promise. 我保证。

35 Of course! 当然了!

36 Slow down! 慢点!

37 Take care! 保重!

38 They hurt. (伤口)疼。

39 Try again. 再试试。

40 Watch out! 当心。

41 What's up 有什么事吗

42 Be careful! 注意!

43 Bottoms up! 干杯(见底)!

44 Don't move! 不许动!

45 Guess what 猜猜看

46 I doubt it 我怀疑。

47 I think so. 我也这么想。

48 I'm single. 我是单身贵族。

49 Keep it up! 坚持下去!

50 Let me see.让我想想。

51 Never mind.不要紧。

52 No problem! 没问题!

53 That's all! 就这样!

54 Time is up. 时间快到了。

55 What's new 有什么新鲜事吗

56 Count me on 算上我。

57 Don't worry. 别担心。

58 Feel better 好点了吗

59 I love you! 我爱你!

60 I'm his fan。 我是他的影迷。

61 Is it yours 这是你的

62 That's neat. 这很好。

63 Are you sure 你肯定吗

64 Do l have to 非做不可吗

65 He is my age. 他和我同岁。

66 Here you are. 给你。

67 No one knows 没有人知道。

68 Take it easy. 别紧张。

69 What a pity! 太遗憾了!

70 Any thing else 还要别的吗

71 To be careful! 一定要小心!

72 Do me a favor 帮个忙,好吗

73 Help yourself. 别客气。

74 I'm on a diet. 我在节食。

75 Keep in Touch. 保持联络。

76 Time is money. 时间就是金钱。

77 Who's calling 是哪一位

78 You did right. 你做得对。

79 You set me up! 你出卖我!

80 Can I help you 我能帮你吗

81 Enjoy yourself! 祝你玩得开心!

82 Excuse me,Sir. 先生,对不起。

83 Give me a hand! 帮帮我!

84 How's it going 怎么样

85 I have no idea. 我没有头绪。

86 I just made it! 我做到了!

87 I'll see to it 我会留意的。

88 I'm in a hurry! 我在赶时间!

89 It's her field. 这是她的本行。

90 It's up to you. 由你决定。

91 Just wonderful! 简直太棒了!

92 What about you 你呢

93 You owe me one.你欠我一个人情。

94 You're welcome. 不客气。

95 Any day will do. 哪一天都行夕

96 Are you kidding 你在开玩笑吧!

97 Congratulations! 祝贺你!

98 T can't help it 我情不自禁。

99 I don't mean it 我不是故意的。

100 I'll fix you Up. 我会帮你打点的

101 It sounds great!. 听起来很不错。

102 It's a fine day。 今天是个好天。

103 So far,So good. 目前还不错。

104 What time is it 几点了

105 You can make it! 你能做到!

106 Control yourself! 克制一下!

107 He came by train. 他乘火车来。

108 He is ill in bed. 他卧病在床。

109 He lacks courage. 他缺乏勇气。

110 How's everything 一切还好吧

111 I have no choice. 我别无选择。

112 I like ice-cream. 我喜欢吃冰淇淋。

113 I love this game. 我钟爱这项运动。

114 I'll try my best. 我尽力而为。

115 I'm On your side. 我全力支持你。

116 Long time no see! 好久不见!

117 No pain,no gain. 不劳无获。

118 Well,it depends 噢,这得看情况。

119 We're all for it. 我们全都同意。

120 What a good deal! 真便宜!

121 What should I do 我该怎么办?

122 You asked for it! 你自讨苦吃!

123 You have my word. 我保证。

124 Believe it or not! 信不信由你!

125 Don't count on me.别指望我。

126 Don't fall for it! 别上当!

127 Don't let me down. 别让我失望。

128 Easy come easy go. 来得容易,去得快。

129 I beg your pardon. 请你原谅。

130 I beg your pardon 请您再说一遍(我没有听清)。

131 I'll be back soon. 我马上回来。

132 I'll check it out. 我去查查看。

133 It’s a long story. 说来话长。

134 It’s Sunday today. 今天是星期天。

135 Just wait and see! 等着瞧!

136 Make up your mind. 做个决定吧。

137 That's all I need. 我就要这些。

138 The view is great. 景色多么漂亮!

139 The wall has ears. 隔墙有耳。

140 There comes a bus. 汽车来了。

141 What day is today 今天星期几

142 What do you think 你怎么认为?

143 Who told you that 谁告诉你的

144 Who's kicking off 现在是谁在开球

145 Yes,I suppose So. 是的,我也这么认为。

146 You can't miss it 你一定能找到的。

147 Any messages for me 有我的留言吗

148 Don't be so modest. 别谦虚了。

149 Don't give me that! 少来这套!

150 He is a smart boy. 他是个小机灵鬼。

151 He is just a child. 他只是个孩子。

152 I can't follow you. 我不懂你说的。

153 I felt sort of ill 我感觉有点不适。

154 I have a good idea! 我有一个好主意。

155 It is growing cool. 天气渐渐凉爽起来。

156 It seems all right. 看来这没问题。

157 It's going too far. 太离谱了。

158 May I use your pen 我可以用你的笔吗

159 She had a bad cold. 她患了重感冒。

160 That's a good idea. 这个主意真不错。

161 The answer is zero. 白忙了。

162 What does she like 她喜欢什么

163 As soon as possible! 越快越好!

164 He can hardly speak. 他几乎说不出话来。

165 He always talks big. 他总是吹牛。

166 He won an election. 他在选举中获胜。

167 I am a football fan. 我是个足球迷。

168 If only I could fly. 要是我能飞就好了。

169 I'll be right there. 我马上就到。

170 I'll see you at six. 我六点钟见你。

171 IS it true or false 这是对的还是错的

172 Just read it for me. 就读给我听好了。

173 Knowledge is power. 知识就是力量。

174 Move out of my way! 让开!

175 Time is running out. 没时间了。

176 We are good friends. 我们是好朋友。

177 What's your trouble 你哪儿不舒服

178 You did fairly well! 你干得相当不错1

179 Clothes make the man. 人要衣装。

180 Did you miss the bus 你错过公共汽车了

181 Don't lose your head。 不要惊慌失措。

182 He can't take a joke. 他开不得玩笑。

183 He owes my uncle $100.他欠我叔叔100美元。

184 How are things going 事情进展得怎样

185 How are you recently 最近怎么样

186 I know all about it. 我知道有关它的一切。

187 It really takes time. 这样太耽误时间了。

188 It's against the law. 这是违法的。

189 Love me,love my dog. (谚语)爱屋及乌。

190 My mouth is watering. 我要流口水了。

191 Speak louder,please. 说话请大声点儿。

192 This boy has no job. 这个男孩没有工作。

193 This house is my own. 这所房子是我自己的。

194 What happened to you 你怎么了

195 You are just in time 你来得正是时候。

196 You need to workout. 你需要去运动锻炼一下。

197 Your hand feels cold. 你的手摸起来很冷。。

198 Don't be so childish 别这么孩子气。

199 Don't trust to chance! 不要碰运气。

200 Fasten your seat belt. 系好你的安全带。

201 He has a large income 他有很高的收入。

202 He looks very healthy. 他看来很健康。

203 He paused for a reply. 他停下来等着•回答。

204 He repaired his house. 他修理了他的房子。

205 He suggested a picnic 他建议搞一次野餐。

206 Here's a gift for you. 这里有个礼物送给你。

207 How much does it cost 多少钱

208 I caught the last bus 我赶上了最后一班车。

209 I could hardly speak. 我简直说不出话来。

210 I'll have to try that. 我得试试这么做。

211 I'm very proud of you. 我为你感到非常骄傲。

212 It doesn't make sense 这没有意义(不合常理)。

213 Make yourself at home. 请不要拘礼。

214 My car needs washing. 我的车需要洗一洗。

215 None of your business! 与你无关!

216 Not a sound was heard 一点声音也没有。

217 That's always the case. 习以为常了。

218 The road divides here 这条路在这里分岔。

219 Those are watermelons. 那些是西瓜。

220 What a nice day it is! 今天天气真好!

221 What's wrong with you 你哪里不对劲

222 You are a chicken. 你是个胆小鬼。

223 A lovely day,isn't it 好天气,是吗

224 He is collecting money. 他在筹集资金。

225 He was born in New York. 他出生在纽约。

226 He was not a bit tired. 他一点也不累。

227 I will be more careful. 我会小心一些的,

228 I will never forget it. 我会记着的。

229 It is Just what I need. 这正是我所需要的。

230 It rather surprised me. 那事使我颇感惊讶。

231 Just around the comer. 就在附近。

232 Just for entertainment. 只是为了消遣一下。

233 Let bygones be bygones. 过去的,就让它过去吧。

234 Mother doesn't make up. 妈妈不化妆。

235 Oh,you are kidding me. 哦,你别拿我开玩笑了。

236 She has been to school 她上学去了。

237 Skating is interesting. 滑冰很有趣。

238 Supper is ready at six. 晚餐六点钟就好了。

239 That's a terrific idea! 真是好主意!

240 What horrible weather! 这鬼天气!

241 Which would you prefer 你要选哪个

242 Does she like ice-cream 她喜欢吃冰淇淋吗

243 First come first served. 先到先得。

244 Great minds think alike. 英雄所见略同。

245 He has a sense of humor. 他有幽默感。

246 He is acting an old man. 他正扮演一个老人。

247 He is looking for a job. 他正在找工作。

248 He doesn't care about me. 他并不在乎我。

249 I develop films myself. 我自己冲洗照片。

250 I felt no regret for it. 对这件事我不觉得后悔。

251 I get up at six o'clock. 我六点起床。

252 I meet the boss himself. 我见到了老板本人。

253 I owe you for my dinner 我欠你晚餐的钱。

254 I really enjoyed myself. 我玩得很开心。

255 I'm fed up with my work! 我对工作烦死了!

256 It's no use complaining 发牢骚没什么用。

257 She's under the weather. 她心情•不好。

258 The child sobbed sadly. 小孩伤心地抽泣着。

259 The rumor had no basis. 那谣言没有•根据。

260 They praised him highly. 他们大大地表扬了他。

261 Winter is a cold season 冬天是一个,寒冷的季节。

262 You can call me any time. 你可以随时打电话给我。

263 15 divided by3 equals 5. 15除以3等于5。

264 All for one,one for all. 我为人人,人人为我。

265 East,west,home is best. 金窝,银窝,不如自己的草窝。

266 He grasped both my hands 他紧握住我的双手。

267 He is physically mature. 他身体己发育成熟。

268 I am so sorry about this 对此我非常抱歉(遗憾)。

269 I can't afford a new car. 我买不起一部新车。

270 I do want to see him now. 我现在确实很想去见他。

271 I have the right to know 我有权知道。

272 I heard some one laughing 我听见有人在笑。

273 I suppose you dance much. 我想你常常跳舞吧。

274 I walked across the park. 我穿过了公园。

275 I'll just play it by ear. 我到时随机应变。

276 I'm not sure I can do it. 恐怕这事我干不了。

277 I'm not used to drinking. 我不习惯喝酒。

278 Is the cut still painful 伤口还在痛吗

279 It's too good to be true! 好得难以置信。

280 Jean is a blue-eyed girl. 珍是个蓝眼睛的女孩。

281 Let's not waste our time. 咱们别浪费时间了。

282 May I ask some questions 我可以问几个问题吗

283 Money is not everything. 金钱不是一切。

284 Neither of the men spoke. 两个人都没说过话。

285 Stop making such a noise. 别吵了。

286 That makes no difference. 没什么区别。

287 The price is reasonable. 价格还算合理。

288 They crowned him king. 他们拥立他为国王。

289 They're in red and white 他们穿着红白相间的衣服。

290 We all desire happiness 我们都想要幸福。

291 We just caught the plane 我们刚好赶上了飞机。

292 What shall we do tonight 我们今天晚上去干点儿什么呢

293 What's your goal in life 你的人生目标是什么

294 When was the house built 这幢房子是什么时候建造的

295 Why did you stay at home 为什么呆在家里

296 Would you like some help 需要帮忙吗

297 You mustn't aim too high 你不可好高骛远。

298 You're really killing me! 真是笑死我了!

299 You've got a point there. 你说得挺有道理的。

300 Being criticized is awful! 被人批评真是痛苦

301 Did you enter the contest 你参加比赛了吗

302 Do you accept credit cards 你们收信用卡吗

303 Don't cry over spilt milk. 不要做无益的后悔。

304 Don't let chances pass by. 不要让机遇从我们身边溜走。

305 He owned himself defeated. 他承认自己失败了。

306 He seems at little nervous. 他显得有点紧张。

307 He strolls about the town. 他在镇上四处遛达。

308 Her tooth ached all night 她牙疼了一整夜。

309 How about a drink tonight 今晚喝一杯怎样

310 I can do nothing but that 我只会做那件事。

311 I get hold of you at last. 我终于找到你了。

312 I have a surprise for you.我有一个意想不到的东西给你看。

313 I like all kinds of fruit. 我喜欢各种各样的水果。

314 I saw it with my own eyes. 我亲眼所见。

315 I will arrange everything. 我会安排一切的。

316 I wish I knew my neighbor. 我很想认识我的邻居。

317 I would like to check out. 我想结帐。

318 It has be come much cooler. 天气变得凉爽多了。

319 It's time you went to bed. 你早就该睡觉了。

320 No spitting on the street. 禁止在大街上吐痰。

321 She was totally exhausted. 她累垮了。

322 Show your tickets,please. 请出示你的票。

323 Thank you for your advice. 谢谢你的建议。

324 That's the latest fashion. 这是最流行的款式。

325 The train arrived on time. 火车准时到达。

326 There go the house lights. 剧院的灯光灭了。

327 They are paid by the hour. 他们按时取酬。

328 Things are getting better. 情况正在好转。

329 Wake me up at five thirty. 请在五点半叫醒我。

330 We are all busy with work. 我们都忙于工作。

331 Where do you want to meet 你想在哪儿见面

332 You can get what you want. 你能得到你想要的。

333 A barking dog doesn't bite! 吠犬不咬人。

334 Are you free this Saturday 你这个星期六有空吗

335 Be careful not to fall ill. 注意不要生病了。

336 Being a mother is not easy. 做一个母亲是不容易的。

337 Brevity is the soul of wit. 简洁是智慧的精华。

338 Cancer is a deadly disease. 癌症是一种致命的疾病。

339 Did you fight with others 你又和别人打架了吗

340 Don't dream away your time. 不要虚度光阴。

341 Don't keep me waiting long. 不要让我等得太久。

342 He has a remarkable memory. 他有惊人的记忆力。

343 He has completed the task. 他完成了这个任务。

344 He has quite a few friends. 他有不少的朋友。

345 He is capable of any crime.他什么样的坏事都能干得出来。

346 He walks with a quick pace. 他快步走路。

347 He was not a little tired. 他很累。

348 His looks are always funny. 他的样子总是滑稽可笑。

349 How about going to a movie 去看场**怎么样

350 I think I've caught a cold.我想我得了感冒。

351 I was taking care of Sally 我在照顾萨莉。

352 I wish I lived in NEWYORK. 我希望住在纽约。

353 I'm very glad to hear that. 很高兴听你这样说。

354 I'm your lucky fellow then 我就是你的幸运舞伴啦!

355 It's none of your business! 这不关你的事儿!

356 No littering on the campus. 在校园内不准乱丢废物。

357 She is a good-looking girl 她是一个漂亮女孩。

358 She mended the broken doll. 她修补了破了的洋娃娃。

359 So I just take what I want. 那么我只拿我所需要的东西。

360 Spring is a pretty season, 春天是一个好季节。

361 The figure seems all Right. 数目看起来是对的。

362 The stars are too far away. 星星太遥远了。

363 The whole world knows that. 全世界都知道。

364 Tomorrow will be a holiday. 明天放假。

365 We walk on the garden path. 我们走在花园小径上。

366 What you need is just rest. 你需要的就是休息。

367 What's your favorite steps 你最喜欢跳什么舞

368 You'd better let her alone.你们最好是让她一个人呆会儿。

369 A lost chance never returns. 错过的机会永不再来。

370 Don't let this get you down. 不要为此灰心丧气。

371 He shot the lion with a gun 他用枪把狮子打死了。

372 I don't think you are right. 我认为你是不对的。

373 I have never seen the movie. 我从未看过那部**。

374 I haven't seen you for ages. 我好久没见到你了。

375 I was alone,but not lonely.我独自一人,但并不觉得寂寞。

376 I went there three days ago. 我三天前去过那儿。

377 It's a friendly competition. 这是一场友谊赛。

378 It's very thoughtful of you. 你想得真周到。

379 May I speak to Lora,please 我能和劳拉说话吗

380 MrWang is fixing his bike. 王先生在修他的自行车。

381 My brother is see king a job. 我弟弟正在找工作。

382 Nancy will retire next year. 南希明年就退休了。

383 Neither you nor he is wrong. 你没错,他也没错。

384 Opportunity knocks but once. 机不可失,时不再来。

385 She dressed herself hastily. 她匆忙穿上衣服。

386 She hired a car by the hour.她租了一辆按钟点计费的汽车。

387 Someone is ringing the bell. 有人在按门铃。

388 The Smiths are my neighbors 史密斯一家是我的邻居。

389 These shoes don't fit right. 这双鞋不太合适。

390 This is only the first half. 这才是上半场呢。

391 This pen doesn't write well. 这钢笔不好写。

392 Would you like a cup of tea 你想喝杯茶吗

393 You really look sharp today. 你今天真漂亮。

394 Another cat came to my house. 又有一只猫来到我家了。

395 Check your answers with mine.把你的答案跟我的核对一下。

396 Don't keep the truth from me. 别瞒着我事实真相。

397 Everything has its beginning. 凡事都有开端。

398 He came to the point at once. 他一下子就说到了点子上。

399 He fell behind with his work. 他工作落后了。

400 He is the happiest man alive 他是世界上最快乐的人。 401 He neither smokes nor drinks. 他既不抽烟也不喝酒。

402 He ran his horse up the hill. 他策马跑上小山。

403 He reminds me of his brother 他使我想起了他的弟弟。

404 He was efficient in his work. 他工作效率高。

405 He will do anything but work.只要不是干活,他干什么都行。

406 His father runs a restaurant. 他的父亲经营一家餐馆。

407 I have something to tell you. 我有事要告诉你。

408 I smelled a smell of cooking. 我闻到了烧菜做饭的味道。

409 I want to see the film again. 我真想再看一遍。

410 I've got too much work to do. 我要做的工作太多了。

411 Let's go for a walk,shall we 咱们出去走走,好吗

412 Please let me check the bill. 请让我核对一下帐单。

413 Plenty of sleep is healthful. 充足的睡眠有益于健康。

414 The sun comes up in the east. 太阳从东方升起。

415 This is because we feel pain. 这是因为我们能感到疼痛。

416 What do you desire me to do 你想要我做什么

417 What you said was quite true 你所说的完全符合事实。

418 You can either stay or leave. 你或者留下或者离开。

香港官方语言有粤语、英语。虽然每个香港人都会说粤语,但不是每个香港人例如老一辈的人都会说英文。但作为一个真正的国际大都市和多年的英国殖民地,现在香港很多机构的官方发言,会议使用的语言,以及法律文本等等,都还是使用英文。从这个意义上理解,我们应该可以说香港的母语是粤语,官方语言是英文。

香港人讲粤语情况说明

香港和澳门都曾经被占领过,因为地域限制原因,当地的人口流动性比较差,香港人可能一辈子都只接触过粤语或英语,澳门人可能一辈子都只接触过粤语或葡萄牙语,都没有去过香港澳门以外的地方,即使去过,也大多数是去最近的广东,广东也是说粤语,大陆人也很少来香港澳门,所以粤语可以说是香港澳门的官方语言,因为没人说普通话,你用普通话当官方语言也没人听得懂。

台湾讲的是台语,客家话,广东香港讲的是广东话(粤语),但其实在广东和香港,还有很多方言,广东就有四大方言片区,而每个方言片区里还有许许多多相似但是不同的方言,不过其实大多都是base on标准的粤语,但在在广东的潮汕地区就不同了,由于他们的母语&日常用语是客家话,而客家话是偏重国语的,潮汕人大多不看粤语电视台,所以现在的潮汕地区的人(尤其是新一代的)大多是不会讲粤语的。

现在外省人普遍学的粤语,我们广东人香港人把这种粤语叫“广州话”,而在台湾,粤语应该是不通用的,某些台湾人会粤语,是因为台语和粤语某些程度上有相似之处,而早年香港**和音乐在台湾有过一股热潮,所以台湾老一辈的人大多会一点点粤语,但是会不同程度的台湾腔或国语腔。

而广东人说的而广东话与香港人说的广东话也有所不同广东人讲的粤语中间夹杂的英文会较少,而香港人讲的粤语会夹杂很多英文,thus, in HK, cantonese and english are equally important

其实只要你懂国语,就ok了,现在广东和香港的新一代都是“bilingual”,很多人是在粤语和国语的教学环境下长大的,所以在国语方面,广东和香港的青年都能用国语对话。

粤语是主要用语

普通话说的不是太快的话,年轻人都能听得懂会说的人很少

英语的话就要看在什么地方,跟什么样的人打交道了最基本的对话香港人都可以handle,但是说得好的人也不多尤其香港人的英文口音很重,不好听我想英语应该没有以前流行了,尤其回归以后许多中学改用中文作为授课语言,香港年轻人的英文水平稍微比以前的香港人逊色

另外,目前香港还没有中学使用普通话教学的部分中学有开普通话课,但一般都只开一两年,而且课时很少所以香港人的普通话水平确实很低除了在尖沙嘴,铜锣湾等游客集中地,以及餐厅商场酒店等服务业场所,其他地区普通话基本不能通用

香港既以华人为主流社会,但由于曾经是英国殖民地,在1970年代以前,只有英文为官方语言;及后中文地位获得确认,中英文现依据香港法例第5章《法定语文条例》,皆为官方使用。再加上1997年主权移交后,中国大陆在香港政经的影响力渐趋重要,香港政府在香港主权移交后推广“两文三语”:中英文书写,粤语﹑英语和普通话口语。中文书写以繁体中文为主,随着香港与中国大陆的交流增多,认识简体字的人也不少。另外香港由于缺乏必须使用普通话的场合,因此大部份香港人的普通话能力都限于基本沟通。广东话是香港大部份人的所用的语言,但不少大陆来的移民以家乡话、新界乡村社群以原住民语言,例如闽南话、上海话、潮州话、福州话、客家话、客家围头话、粤语台山话、粤语四邑话等沟通。而近年亦有不少人学习其他外语,当中以日语、韩语及法语较多人学习。

麻烦采纳,谢谢!

以上就是关于香港话和粤语是不是一样的。全部的内容,包括:香港话和粤语是不是一样的。、香港人日常英文用语、香港官方语言有哪些等相关内容解答,如果想了解更多相关内容,可以关注我们,你们的支持是我们更新的动力!

欢迎分享,转载请注明来源:聚客百科

原文地址: http://juke.outofmemory.cn/life/3792081.html

()
打赏 微信扫一扫 微信扫一扫 支付宝扫一扫 支付宝扫一扫
上一篇 2023-05-04
下一篇 2023-05-04

发表评论

登录后才能评论

评论列表(0条)

保存